Firefly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Doodlebug's Application
Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 am by Doodlebug

» Aleera's Application
Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 am by Aleera

» Phosion's Application
Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 am by Faythe

» Char's Application
Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:24 am by Charhanna

» Arkimedes app
Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm by Arkimedes

» Accepted - Application for Lexise; access granted
Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm by Duuks

» Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted
Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm by Darknut

» Accepted - felicitas; access granted
Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm by Felicitas

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted

Go down

Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted Empty Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted

Post  Darknut Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm

Application for membership

Please submit the following required information for consideration

1. In-Game Name: Darknut

2. Race: Mithra

3. Main Job(s) and Level(s): 75 Monk

4. Sub Job(s) Available: Nin War

5. Current Rank & Missions (PM ZM ToAU):

Rank 9-1 Bastok

PM 1-2 Below the Arks

ZM 4 Temple of Uggalepih

ToAU 12 The Royal Puppeteer

6. Crafting Levels (if applicable):

8 Clothcraft. Oh yah!

7. Previous Linkshell(s):

TopShelf and Impecunious

8. What is main reason for wanting to join Firefly Social, Dynamis, Limbus and/or Einherjar LS?
***Please specify which event or events you are wishing to attend, and or if just Social too***

All of them when I'm able to if possible. Looking forward to doing some post 75 content. Can only do the first 4 Dynamis and Einherjar currently.

8a. What is your access for Dynamis? (wins)

Windurst, Bastok, San'Doria, Jeuno... I've never done them.

8b. What is your experience in Limbus if any? NA

9. Have you ever been kicked from a Linkshell? Why did you leave your last one?: No, haven't really left any.

10. When is your normal playing time? (Please include timezones)

Mon-Th 7pm-12am CST
Fri 7pm-whenever CST
Sat whenever CST
Sun whenever-12am CST

11. Were you referred by anyone from the linkshell?:

Bitter

12. Anything else you think we should know? (In-game goal(s), why Firefly)?

I still want to level more jobs...especially SAM and THF. Hopefully I can get more than just the monk to 75 to help out. I've played final fantasy games for about 19 years now and have played all of the main series. The only two I haven't completed are XI & XII. I'm looking forward to doing everything I can in FFXI. I'm a completest in FF games and this one is no exception (though I think it might be impossible Sad )

Firefly because you guys do end-game content and I want to do end-game content Smile. Plus some of my friends are hoping to help you out as well.
And Firefly was a badass show/movie.
I'm looking forward to joining you guys if I'm deemed worthy Very Happy

13. Why you?

Because I have end-game experience in other games with organized raiding etc. I learn what I need to do quickly and generally think myself pretty good at doing my job and working with others.

14. Greatest accomplishment?

Well..hmm...I just recently found out my chocobo will be red when he's all grown up?
No, but seriously..hmm. Sadly, I haven't killed any large alliance bosses or anything.
But I did camp Mee Deggi the Punisher from Friday night until Sunday night continuously with minimal amounts of sleep so that I could get Ochimusha's Kote....
I did a similar thing with all the NMs for the Brown Belt. Next up...Black Belt someday...

Darknut

Back to top Go down