Firefly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Doodlebug's Application
Aleera's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 am by Doodlebug

» Aleera's Application
Aleera's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 am by Aleera

» Phosion's Application
Aleera's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 am by Faythe

» Char's Application
Aleera's Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:24 am by Charhanna

» Arkimedes app
Aleera's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm by Arkimedes

» Accepted - Application for Lexise; access granted
Aleera's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm by Duuks

» Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted
Aleera's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm by Darknut

» Accepted - felicitas; access granted
Aleera's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm by Felicitas

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Aleera's Application

Go down

Aleera's Application Empty Aleera's Application

Post  Aleera Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 am

1. In-Game Name: Aleera

2. Race: Mithra

3. Main Job(s) and Level(s): Dragoon 75, Ranger 75, Blue Mage 75, Dark Knight 75. (Samurai as well, but semi-retired temporarily).

4. Sub Job(s) Available: All.

5. Current Rank & Missions (PM ZM ToAU): ZM's: Finished, PM's: Finished, ToAU: Finished.

6. Crafting Levels (if applicable): Nothing noteworthy, just Bone at 60..

7. Previous Linkshell(s): ShowdownLS

8. What is main reason for wanting to join Firefly Social, Dynamis, Limbus and/or Einherjar LS?
***Please specify which event or events you are wishing to attend, and or if just Social too***

I wish to do Sky and Dynamis with you guys.

8a. What is your access for Dynamis? (wins) All zones available, have farmed everything including Tavnazia.

8b. What is your experience in Limbus if any? I've done limbus for 2 straight years, I know the in's and out's of every zone and how bosses operate.

9. Have you ever been kicked from a Linkshell? Why did you leave your last one?: Never kicked, left my last shell due to inactivity of leadership.

10. When is your normal playing time? (Please include timezones) Anytime past 1 PM EST up until 3 AM EST. Lately playtime has been sporadic due to holidays, but with them over I'll be on much more often.

11. Were you referred by anyone from the linkshell?: Boldfinger, albeit he's no longer with you guys, he still recommended you as a good shell to join.

12. Anything else you think we should know? (In-game goal(s), why Firefly)? Right now my only in-game goals are to finish the last few pieces of gear I never got through my old shell. The shell became inactive and without events for the last few months due to leadership disappearing and discouraged members leaving. My lifepsan with FFXI has lasted nearly 6 years, and though that's a long time to play, I don't see myself really quitting anytime soon.. Not until FFXIV comes out at least. lol So I wish to join an active shell who's still going just as strong until the end.

13. Why you? Why not? :3

14. Greatest accomplishment? I once snorted an entire pack of grape kool-aid and saw a purple Jesus. But I don't think that it would be considered an accomplishment, sadly. I do have a Maat's cap, though.

Aleera

Back to top Go down