Firefly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Doodlebug's Application
declined - Soulshadow Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 am by Doodlebug

» Aleera's Application
declined - Soulshadow Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 am by Aleera

» Phosion's Application
declined - Soulshadow Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 am by Faythe

» Char's Application
declined - Soulshadow Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:24 am by Charhanna

» Arkimedes app
declined - Soulshadow Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm by Arkimedes

» Accepted - Application for Lexise; access granted
declined - Soulshadow Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm by Duuks

» Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted
declined - Soulshadow Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm by Darknut

» Accepted - felicitas; access granted
declined - Soulshadow Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm by Felicitas

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

declined - Soulshadow Application

2 posters

Go down

declined - Soulshadow Application Empty declined - Soulshadow Application

Post  Soulshadow Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:24 pm

1. In-Game Name: Soulshadow

2. Race: Mithra

3. Main Job(s) and Level(s): COR73 RDM70

4. Sub Job(s) Available: Most relevant SCH,BLM; other BLU,RNG, soon NIN

5. Current Rank & Missions (PM ZM ToAU): PM 2-3 ZM need first fight ToAU 13

6. Crafting Levels (if applicable): n/a

7. Previous Linkshell(s): n/a

8. What is main reason for wanting to join Firefly Social, Dynamis and Limbus LS? I would like to get involved in more endgame events on this character and meet new people to hang with in-game.
***Please specify which event or events you are wishing to attend, and or if Social too***

8a. What is your access for Dynamis? (wins) Only Dynamis-Sandy

8b. What is your experience in Limbus if any? none on this character

9. Have you ever been kicked from a Linkshell? Why did you leave your last one?: no

10. When is your normal playing time? (Please include timezones) Normally I will be on during midday and at night. I live in EST so the time difference isnt too bad for me due to the fact that I am up late most of the time. Very Happy

11. Were you referred by anyone from the linkshell?: nope

12. Anything else you think we should know? (In-game goal(s), why Firefly)? This is my second character started when my first account was lost along with a credit card that paid for it. I mainly played BRD and RDM on the other character.

13. Why you? I'm a friendly player that enjoys playing and helping others. My goal is to reach the point where I am able to easily help others in game like I used to be able to Very Happy

14. Greatest accomplishment? Well I did beat the COR Genkai record time for Remora by around 3 minutes on my first attempt. I was happy with that XD

Soulshadow

Back to top Go down

declined - Soulshadow Application Empty Re: declined - Soulshadow Application

Post  Duuks Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Send me a /tell in game. have a few questions for ya

Duuks
Firefly Leader

https://fireflylinkshell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Duuks Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 pm

For the time being your application has been declined. Thank you for considering Firefly.

Duuks
Firefly Leader

https://fireflylinkshell.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down