Firefly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Doodlebug's Application
Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 am by Doodlebug

» Aleera's Application
Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 am by Aleera

» Phosion's Application
Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 am by Faythe

» Char's Application
Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:24 am by Charhanna

» Arkimedes app
Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm by Arkimedes

» Accepted - Application for Lexise; access granted
Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm by Duuks

» Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted
Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm by Darknut

» Accepted - felicitas; access granted
Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm by Felicitas

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted

Go down

Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted Empty Accepted - Application For Draike; access granted

Post  Draike Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Application for membership

Please submit the following required information for consideration

1. In-Game Name: Draike

2. Race: Hume Male

3. Main Job(s) and Level(s): Paladin 75

4. Sub Job(s) Available: War 56 Nin 45 Rdm 35

5. Current Rank & Missions (PM ZM ToAU): ZM Through The Quicksand Caves 6-1. PM Distant Beliefs 2-3. ToAU Confessions Of Royalty 5-1. ACP Ode of Life Bestowing 11-1.

6. Crafting Levels (if applicable):

7. Previous Linkshell(s): New to Remora.

8. What is main reason for wanting to join Firefly Social, Dynamis and Limbus LS?
***Please specify which event or events you are wishing to attend, and or if Social too***
I am looking to do each event once my ZM and COP missions are completed I hope to be able to get involved again and get some things done soon.. I would like to attend each Dynamis I have access to and enjoy the experience again.. and meet new people so yes I would like to be involved in the Social also.

8a. What is your access for Dynamis? (wins) Jueno

8b. What is your experience in Limbus if any? None

9. Have you ever been kicked from a Linkshell? Why did you leave your last one?: No. I changed servers for personal reasons.

10. When is your normal playing time? (Please include timezones) 11 a.m. CST to ??

11. Were you referred by anyone from the linkshell?: Vanora Smile

12. Anything else you think we should know? (In-game goal(s), why Firefly)? Im new to remora and heard your one of the best out there and id love to get to know new people and get back into this game.. I havent played alot recently and ive been wanting to get this character built up and finish his missions and such.. Im hoping I get time to do that now.

13. Why you? Because I will be dedicated to my linkshell If i am treated right and given the chance to I want to get involved.

14. Greatest accomplishment? Not sure on that.

Draike

Back to top Go down