Firefly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Doodlebug's Application
accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 am by Doodlebug

» Aleera's Application
accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 am by Aleera

» Phosion's Application
accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:12 am by Faythe

» Char's Application
accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:24 am by Charhanna

» Arkimedes app
accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm by Arkimedes

» Accepted - Application for Lexise; access granted
accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm by Duuks

» Accepted - Application - Darknut; access granted
accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm by Darknut

» Accepted - felicitas; access granted
accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:40 pm by Felicitas

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

accepted - Sedda Application; access granted

Go down

accepted - Sedda Application; access granted Empty accepted - Sedda Application; access granted

Post  Shiny Obsessed Mithra Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 pm

1. In-Game Name: Sedda

2. Race: Mithra

3. Main Job(s) and Level(s): Thief 75 / WHM 68. Currently WHM and SAM (49) are being worked on.

4. Sub Job(s) Available: BLM / NIN. Currently WAR and SCH are being worked on.

5. Current Rank & Missions (PM ZM ToAU):
San'Doria Rank 7
Zilart - On The Last Fight
Promathia - 4-2
ToAU - The Black Coffin
Assault - PSC
Altana - Caith Sith
Campaign - Wings of Honor

6. Crafting Levels (if applicable):
Smithing 25
Clothcraft 30
Alchemy 41
Woodworking 30
Goldsmithing 50
Leathercrafting 7
Bonecraft 8
Cooking 61
Fishing 2

7. Previous Linkshell(s): xenigma, Annihilatrix, TheForsaken

8. What is main reason for wanting to join Firefly Social, Dynamis, Sky, and Limbus LS?
Looking for a Dynamis that is better for my time. Hard to deal with RL stuff like getting a 5 yr old ready for bed when you are in the middle of dynamis. And Frankfuurtre wanted me to?

8a. What is your access for Dynamis? (wins)
All Access

8b. What is your experience in Sky if any?
5 or so runs. I am horrible with directions but I've been and done it. If actually walked through the area a few times I'd probably learn my way around. But noone ever bothered to help me with that.

9. Have you ever been kicked from a Linkshell? Why did you leave your last one?:
Never been kicked out. If I left it was for personal reasons. My old Dynamis I left because it was horrible times for me. Plus I felt like I was getting the short end of the stick int he end. I helped out a lot where I could and rarely missed dynamis no matter what they were unless it was due to RL issues. From Nov-May I didn't see any payouts (Which were suppose to be done once a month) I got jipped out of some of the artifacts I wanted. Mind you I saved all my points because I just really want thief af. It's my 'main main' job. *exhales* okay no more ranting!

10. When is your normal playing time? (Please include timezones)
I am almost always on. However, during certain hours I need to go afk a bit ever so often.

11. Were you referred by anyone from the linkshell?:
Frankfuurtre / Dathias

12. Anything else you think we should know? (In-game goal(s), why Firefly)?
I like to help out where I can. If I am needed as a mule (aka someone to hold a bunch of stuff) All I need to be is told and I can easy have a 100-120 empty inventory. I am honest and blunt. If someone doesn't like that well..I'm not going to apologize. My goals is foremost to find a dynamis ls that I enjoy and trust not to get jipped out of again. Second is certain AFs of course. Like finishing my Thief AF set. I have the pants and chest. Also would like the Dancer head piece (blue rose. Ooo)

13. Why you?
Easy to please and easy to ask for help. If you need help I am there. I've done everything from pulling (though under direction. Not for a full dynamis) to playing meatshield to being a packmule for my old dynamis ls (100 free space normally =3) I am cheerful and have been told I am.....Hard to forget.

14. Greatest accomplishment?
Helping people is my greatest accomplishment. Even though 99% of the time I don't even get thanked it still is worth it to me. *Shrugs* Lame I know.
Shiny Obsessed Mithra
Shiny Obsessed Mithra

Back to top Go down